Friday, August 8, 2008

5 Things

5 jobs I've had: Medical Student, Medical Assistant, Office Manager, Billing/Collections/Insurance Clerk, Dipper at Hagen Das

5 movies I can watch over & over: Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings (all of them), Spaceballs, Willow


5 places I've lived: Long Branch, NJ; Roswell, GA; West Bay, Grand Cayman; Westbrook, ME; Saginaw, MI


5 TV shows I love: The Daily Show; The Colbert Report, Good Eats, Simpsons, Family Guy


5 places I've been on
vacation:
Boston, MA; Myrtle Beach, SC; Hilton Head, SC; Sequim, WA; Niagara Falls


5 of my favorite meals: Puerto Rican Rice and Beans, Chicken Terriaki, Veal/Chicken Piccata, Brian’s Hot Wings, Chicken and Dumplings


5 websites I visit daily: Google Reader, My Yahoo, My Space, Friendly Atheist, Pharyngula


5 places I'd rather be
now:
Residency, Boston, MA; At the beach, With all my student loans and credit card debt paid off, With Brian,

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

I am not sure if we have 5 things in common but the beach I am with you there!!!